All the terms and conditions must be read and followed before availing for any of our services.
All the visitors and clients approaching us are liable to follow the rules for the convenience
of both the parties. The terms, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘Radioactivetutors.com ’ are referred to as
Radioactivetutors.com and ‘you’ refers to the parents, guardians or students as well as
any other individual using the services of our website or the contents of it.
- The contents present in this website are under copyright and can only
be used by Radioactivetutors.com or someone liable to the services from our
side. A non-commercial use of the content is accepted, however.
- The use of the content of this website is completely restricted for
any commercial use without the proper permission under any circumstances.
- Radioactivetutors holds every right to the contents displayed on the website.
Limitation on use
- The minimum age limit for the subscription to Radioactivetutors.com is 15 years.
If you are below 15 years of age, the services that we offer can only be availed if
the prior recommendation of the guardian is provided.
- The receipt that is provided to you from our side solely belongs to you
and until the mutual agreement, it is not allowed for you to transfer the material to
- Our agreement clearly states that you cannot submit the work as an assignment for acquiring grades
or completing submissions. The assignments are only a place for you to study and comprehend the
- If you are found violating the terms of our website, then the action may result
in the termination of your account on our website.
Warranty and limitation of liability
- If there is an issue with the website for you to access or a delay in service we will
provide you with complete help and support from our side.
- We hold no responsibility if there is any data loss on your PC, server or network.
- Although we always use the trusted software on our website, there is no guarantee for
your experience with our website to be free of errors.
- We can and also have the proper right to suspend the services due to maintenance,
repair and updating purposes.
- If there is a failure of link or equipment from your side, then we will not be responsible
for the inconvenience.
- We will not be held responsible for a student’s grades. We have certified experts and
we will always support them but cannot guarantee their excellence.
- If the grades are poor from our services, we will offer a redo of the entire work.
But under no circumstances, will we be refunding the payment.
Revision and refund policy
Observe the REVISION AND REFUND POLICY section carefully.
We have a complete right of changing the subscription fees and charges to our services.
If any of the terms remains unenforceable under any circumstances as a whole, the other
condition will still be remaining unaffected.
If there is a need to change the terms and conditions of our services, we have the
right to do so without issuing a prior notice to you. Under certain circumstances,
the new set of protocols will supersede the previous one.
We can terminate a definite or the whole part of a service if the need to do so arises.
The latest agreement made between the student and our website (Radioactivetutors.com)
will completely supersede the previous one made.
By subscribing to our services, the student agrees to receive emails and
subscriptions via email from radioactivetutors.com about our latest services and